Subject: Re: Microtech USB to SCSI converter
To: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/2000 01:30:34
It's very strange that you get no response at all when you plug it in.
Normally the kernel always says soemthing.  Have you tried booting
with the device plugged in?

Looking at the Linuyx dump I'd say there's a fair chance that it
could work with NetBSD if the kernel was just able to find it.

    -- Lennart