Subject: Re: 1.5_ALPHA2/i386 bootable CD image available
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/2000 15:46:29
On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> Can you please give some *exact* facts? Which cdrecord options did you
> use, EXACTLY?

Never used any special options to cdrecord, other than which device to use
and what speed to write at. The interesting options are for mkisofs or
mkhybrid, afaik.

> What boot file problem are you talking about?

When making an own bootable cd after the instructions on netbsd homepage I
get this far:

The boot-big.fs in the ALPHA2 snapshot starts to boot but fails with [read
text] just before the kernel has loaded. I think this was discussed
before.

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se