Subject: Re: adding a command to a boot floppy
To: Roger Brooks <R.S.Brooks@liverpool.ac.uk>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/2000 00:36:55
Actually, once I did a make clean in both the ramdisk-tiny and
bootfloppy-tiny directories separately, it worked. I've just switched
to using gnus to read my mailing list mail, though, and lost the
original mail and all the replies, which means that I forgot all about
replying.

Thanks to everyone for all the help.