Subject: Re: lfs stuff not working...?
To: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: current-users
Date: 09/10/2000 07:17:42
I am running -current, and tried out lfs on a partition aprox 20GB in
size. E then started transfering stuff (entire tree) from a couple of
other drives. It really screamed for a good while, but the next day my
system was locked up. I made an ffs partition and the system didn't have
any problems at all ===> In my opinion, lfs is still broken somehow.

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net