Subject: Re: NO Route to localhost???
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Joel Chen <jchen@liberate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/08/2000 16:23:23
ifconfig -a reports a ne2 and a lo0 interface.

netstat -rn shows routes with nothing (obviously a problem, but why?)

I checked ifconfig.ne2, resolv.conf, mygate files a few times.

Still even the ne2 interface doesn't work, it doesn't explain why
localhost doesn't work.  I thought I corrupted some file in /etc
but there was no reported problem with disks.

I am thinking of reinstalling the sets, but will that help?