Subject: RE: IPv6 Comment
To: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/2000 20:29:48
Hello again from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I see you missed my point. I am referring to the switched multi-gigabit
hardware, exactly what you are referring to. AT&T won't be out of the
diallup service provider business. In fact, their service just got voted A+,
again. And not on the account of their helpdesk either, which does not
contain the intelligence of a population of primates. You are also
forgetting that historically it is only within the last five years, that the
majority of European country PSTNs, have been part of their goverments. A
lot of them, are now privatey owned companies. Oh, and most of those
countries do not have the insanely stupid goverment regs, that we have here,
most of them are left over from the analog days of telephony. By those same
five years, even the largest service provider here, expects to be fully
digital. As for your claims regarding mobile phones, guess who, and where,
invented them? It most certainly wasn't a company in your country. (End of
rant!) As I said, both of you are both right, and wrong, for all of the
reasons.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi