Subject: RE: recovering from failures in "make update" on something with lots of dependencies
To: Sean Doran <smd@ebone.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/2000 12:31:10
Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself

How? During a session that amounted to the building of a kernel for version
1.4 of NetBSD on i386 (Pentium) system, that is pretty much what happened. I
ended up tracing the error messages back through to my some what buggy
settings of the kernel settings that I needed for that kernel. It happened
during the creation of a kernel containing serial debug functions. It was a
fun day. I hope that satisfactorily answers your question.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi