Subject: Re: sources for NetBSD 1.5 ALPHA
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
From: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/03/2000 12:19:42
On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 12:48:03AM -0500, Eric Haszlakiewicz darkened my spool with the following:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 09:06:49PM -0600, Rick Kelly wrote:
> > Where are the sources appropriate for NetBSD 1.5 ALPHA2?
> 	The best way to get these is probably by using cvs with
> the -r <tag> options (i.e. "cvs update -rfoo" or "cvs co -rfoo src")
> 	For most recent NetBSD 1.5 (which if you're planning on
> trying it out you probably want) it the sources on the branch
> tag "netbsd-1-5"
> 	If you want the sources specifically at ALPHA2 the tag
> is "netbsd-1-5-ALPHA2".

i presume its the same cvsroot.  any idea what may be causing this
error?

maple [137] printenv CVSROOT
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot
maple [138] cvs co -rnetbsd-1-5-ALPHA2 -P src
cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory /cvsroot/basesrc/binbin: No such file or directory