Subject: Re: parallel port ECP - USB!
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: Brian Gregor <bgregor@buphy.bu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/01/2000 14:30:55

> > and vendor 0x1293 is not in usbdevs.h.  So, it looks like
> > that file needs a little tweaking?
>
> We are clearly not using the same version of the file.  I have 0x1293 as vendor
> BELIKN2 in my file (I'm not sure that is correct).
>
>     -- Lennart

Oops.  My fault!  I forgot that computer is running 1.4Y, not the
latest -current.  In case you're wondering why it hasn't been
updated: 1.4Y is rock solid on this machine, it needs to be rock
solid, I needed -current a while back to run Staroffice, and I don't
want to upgrade til 1.5 is released.  Sorry for the confusion! :-)

brian