Subject: Mylex PCI RAID controllers
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Fry <Ian.Fry@sophos.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/01/2000 09:23:50
  Are there any plans to support these cards in NetBSD any time in the near
future? I checked the mailing list archives, and somebody else asked about
these cards back in April on tech-kern, but I haven't seen anything else
since, and as far as I can tell, there is no support in the -current source
tree at the moment.
  We have several different types of card here including the AcceliRaid 150,
250 and Digital SWXCR cards (rebadged i960 based cards in some Alphas). We'd
be willing to test the support, should make it's way into the tree.

Thanks,

Ian.