Subject: Re: OBJ directories mishap... Whaa...?
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/2000 15:49:53
At 03:08 PM 8/23/00 -0400, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
>I've just recently updated my sources, and for some reason object
>directories are being created as actual directories in my source tree.

Mine has been doing this for several months, and I haven't been able to
make it stop. It's a pain because I would like to have the objs written
onto another physical disk, in order to speed things up, but it isn't a
show stopper, since I only build for one arch, so I've just let it slide.

I recall hearing something about it being dependent on whether your source
is truly in /usr/src, or somewhere else (or something like that). Mine is
in another directory, but I tried moving it to /usr/src and that didn't
help me...