Subject: USB audio: current or 1.4.2?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gopi D Flaherty <gf2e+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/18/2000 17:28:05
Hi,

I am attempting to get USB audio working.

However, as far as I can tell, it actually only exists in 1.5.  It's
documented in the 1.4 manpages, but syssrc.tgz from 1.4.2 doesn't
include it, and the files from 1.5 don't seem happy compiling.

Do any uadio drivers compatible with 1.4.2 exist, or did the man page
just get written before they existed?

(I would like to avoid installing alpha-level code; reliability is
somewhat important in this)

Thanks.

gopi.

[       Gopi Flaherty       |   "...and if I opened my heart to you     ]
[    gf2e@andrew.cmu.edu    |        and showed you my weak side,       ]
[ Computer Science Major    |             what would you do?"           ]
[ Author of NewtKey, the Newton Keyboard driver for Newtons with OS 1.x ]
[     Check out http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/gf2e/newtkey      ]
[  (c) Gopi Flaherty 2000 Not for distribution on the Microsoft Network ]