Subject: Re: 'UPDATING' file for those tracking -current
To: None <abs@mono.org>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/18/2000 09:28:51
1.4 -> 1.5?

Doesn't that involved an a.out to elf conversion? I did my conversion with
multiple rounds of toolchain builds (linked statically) installed into
alternate locations. It's not a simple process to layout/document for folks
so is this something instead that should have the caveat "download a snapshot
of 1.5 and then bring yourself up to current"?

James