Subject: Time to update "tracking current" page?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/16/2000 16:10:47
Looking at the "Tracking NetBSD-current" page, it suggests checking out different sources depending on your legal crypto status;

Well since we will (and do) have a unified crypto tree, aren't those targets src-crypto-all and src-nocrypto rather obsolete?

Well I take that back; Some of us might want Kerberos 5, but...

I only ask because I just pulled down src-crypto-all and now that it's pulled down crypto and crypto-us, I'm wondering which tree the build's going to use, and whether or not I can just blow away crypto-us...

cc

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>
<http://www.nougat.org/~cchen/>