Subject: smc ethernet users?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/2000 22:17:34
I've made changes to the smc91cxx (sm0) driver to support the 91c100
and 91c100FD cards and the MII interface.  I needed this for support
of the AsanteFAST 10/100 nubus ethernet controller on mac68k.  I don't
have any way to test the older ISA or PCMCIA cards, though--which were
already working (supposedly ;-), so I'm looking for someone to confirm
that my changes haven't broken anything for the other cards.  Also, if
there are some FEAST (91c100 or 91c100FD) cards out there that weren't
fully supported, I'd be interested to know if they're working now.

If I don't hear anything negative in the next couple of days, I'm going
to submit the changes for pullup to 1.5.

Cheers,
-allen