Subject: Re: -current support for xircom PCMCIA cards?
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/24/2000 19:15:16
If I remember right, the kernel wasn't in the memory image, but was on the
boot disk, so you had to mount the diskette and copy the kernel.  In
theory, you should also be able to custom compile a kernel with support
for things you need, leaving out things you don't need, and copy it to the
boot floppy if it's small enough.

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ http://fox.phoenix.az.us
    \@/    "Of course it runs NetBSD."