Subject: Re: crypto move?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/2000 15:35:18
I don't agree with this.  It was a mistake in the first place for
"allsrc" to include crypto.  It should be in the security release.
This will help any countries that need to avoid the crypto code.
For others it is just one more line in the supfile, as before.
I would very much like to keep it this way.

+ Kim

--
 _   _
|_\_\_|_|_|_|  kim@tac.nyc.ny.us