Subject: Re: PCMCIA: Xircom RealPort
To: Feico Dillema <feico@dillema.net>
From: John Hawkinson <jhawk@MIT.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2000 23:03:34
You should also probably look at PCIBIOSVERBOSE if you continue
to get "not configured" errors.

| No, I missed that discussion I think. Just wanted to add, that before
| release of 1.5 we may want some proper documentation for these.

We're well aware of this. cf. today's discussion on source-changes.

| Might these options also be the solution for my cnw (Xircom pcmcia
| wireless card) problem? The card wedges (and the machine with it)
| when I try to configure it (ifconfig up).

Unlikely. Perhaps this is due to an interrupt conflict, or an io space
conflict. Can you offer dmesg? Try changing the iospace or interrupt
based on the info in pcmcia(4).

--jhawk