Subject: Re: PCMCIA: Xircom RealPort
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@dillema.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2000 22:42:42
On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:24:00PM +0200, Frank van der Linden wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:15:25PM +0200, Ivar Skjoerseter wrote:
>
> options         PCIBIOS                 # PCI BIOS support
> options         PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP      # fixup PCI interrupt routing
>
> As you might have read, we're trying to make these options the default
> for laptop configuartions, but they had some problems. It's looking
> much better now, though.
No, I missed that discussion I think. Just wanted to add, that before
release of 1.5 we may want some proper documentation for these.
Might these options also be the solution for my cnw (Xircom pcmcia
wireless card) problem? The card wedges (and the machine with it)
when I try to configure it (ifconfig up).

Feico.