Subject: Re: PCMCIA: Xircom RealPort
To: Ivar Skjoerseter <ivarhs@julie.pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2000 22:24:00
On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 10:15:25PM +0200, Ivar Skjoerseter wrote:
> cbb0 at pci0 dev 4 function 0: Texas Instruments PCI1131 PCI-CardBus
> Bridge (rev. 0x01)
> cbb0: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt
> cbb1 at pci0 dev 4 function 1: Texas Instruments PCI1131 PCI-CardBus
> Bridge (rev. 0x01)
> cbb1: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

Sounds like you need to use the PCIBIOS options. Try:

options         PCIBIOS                 # PCI BIOS support
options         PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP      # fixup PCI interrupt routing

As you might have read, we're trying to make these options the default
for laptop configuartions, but they had some problems. It's looking
much better now, though.

- Frank