Subject: Re: TCL/TK
To: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
From: Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2000 08:30:03
I use tcl/tk as a general scripting and developing language for UNIX and
Windows. I was not aware of the NetBSD connection to tcl/tk. I hope there
is still good work being produced out there!

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Gregg C Levine wrote:

> Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
>
> Does anybody use the TCL/TK language for anything? I don't know, if any of
> you are aware of it, but the whole glob that calls itself TC-TK was created
> at the same California school that NetBSD's ancestor was.
> --
> Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
> "Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
> "Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
> "The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
> "May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous

B. Bogart
Convergent Media Designer
Through scientific absolution we move further and further away from ourselves.