Subject: Re: TCL/TK
To: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/16/2000 09:57:20
On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Gregg C Levine wrote:

# Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:47:59 -0400
# From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
# To: Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
# Cc: Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
# Subject: TCL/TK
#
# Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
#
# Does anybody use the TCL/TK language for anything? I don't know, if any of
# you are aware of it, but the whole glob that calls itself TC-TK was created
# at the same California school that NetBSD's ancestor was.

I could get really sarcastic here, but won't for social reasons. :-)

See pkgsrc/lang/tcl80 and pkgsrc/lang/tclX80.

# --
# Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
# "Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
# "Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
# "The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
# "May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous

"Captain Solo!  The odds of surviving a direct assault on a technical
mailing list ar--"
"SHUT UP!"

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: Twice the Bits-Clean of other Leading OSes.