Subject: RE: Off Topic: Paradise Video Card docs?
To: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2000 23:25:27
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
The operative term was 'believe' That means that they might still be around.
The best thing to do, is keep trying. Now I am still curious, if our
correspondent that started this discussion has the actual docs for his card,
or what? Since my message was directed first to him, then to the list. Its
my guess, that he doesn't, since no reply has arrived, as of right now.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi