Subject: RE: Off Topic: Paradise Video Card docs?
To: Robert Agustin, Jr. <agustin@apicom.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2000 21:24:23
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
First off, define really cheap. Did you get it with the usual complement of
manufacturer supplied documentation? Then try using the classic search
engine sequence, Snap.com, AltaVista, so forth. Also typically the ones with
DIP switches are set for default settings. That is for the Micro$oft world.
Also, I believe Paradise is still around. So I think their web site should
be online.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi