Subject: Re: FD_SETSIZE limits
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/05/2000 06:46:07
On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 09:59:05AM +0300, Jukka Marin wrote:

 > It must be that little red demon^H^H^H^Haemon that's living in every one
 > of us who makes us fight about everything... ;-)  I mean, what else can
 > it be?  The l**** folks aren't like this, are they?

For the record, it's precisely because of various accusations of
"netiquette violations" and whatnot that I prefer to keep conversations
with certain people (I by no means am singling out any one particular
person) completely within some sort of public forum... otherwise it
always deteriorates into a "foo-said/bar-said" type of argument, which
we all know is a total waste of time.

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>