Subject: Current source tree and version of software
To: Current-Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/2000 22:39:56
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
This is probably a stupid question, but since I was once told that the only
stupid question is one that was never asked. What is the current source tree
version at? I mean what version are we discussing this week? I just
successfully installed version 1.4 for Intel, that I bought on CD from
CheapBytes.com, a number of weeks previously. This after several previous
unsuccessful installations.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous