Subject: Re: kvm_nlist() lookup failed for symbol '_cp_time'
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/2000 05:17:59
Mutt made be believe that Simon Burge wrote:
> Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 11:17:30PM +0200, Markus Kurek wrote:
[...]
> >  > Gtop (libgtop) gives me the same error.
> >  > > gtop
> >  > LibGTop-Server: kvm_read (cp_time): Bad address
> >  > Broken pipe
> >
> > These programs need to be updated for the fact that _cp_time no
> > longer exists.
>
> Yesterday I gave Thomas Klausner a patch to libgtop that appears to fix
> the problem but he doesn't seem to have committed it yet.  Shouldn't
> be too far away...

I just committed the fix Simon (thanks, Simon!) sent me. Look for
pkgsrc/devel/libgtop/patches/patch-ae v1.7.
You will have to rebuild the libgtop package, and then gtop. (Though
it should work without recompiling gtop, pkgsrc won't let you
deinstall libgtop while gtop is still installed).

Cheers,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at