Subject: Re: ftp not working.
To: None <erh@nimenees.com>
From: Atsushi Onoe <onoe@sm.sony.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2000 10:46:03
The ftp server on galaxy.astron.com apparently refuses any connections
destined to the port shown in the response of PASV command, by unknown
reason (configuration error, or something).

Upon failure on passive mode, current ftp automatically falls back to active
mode.  It looks like your NAT reject active mode ftp and reply 500 error.

Atsushi Onoe