Subject: APM on Thinkpad 380D, can't suspend
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/27/2000 22:11:39
So I've updated my sources to current as of today, and I'm trying to suspend. Ususally, closing the cover causes the machine to suspend. However, with the latest current, it just blinks like it's going to suspend, but never gets there.

Here's the result from syslog:

Jun 27 21:36:17 sharpie /netbsd: APM get event: unknown error code (0x530b)

When running apm -z, I get:

Jun 27 21:35:50 sharpie /netbsd: APM set power state <1,2>: unable to enter requested state (0x6007)

This is on a Thinkpad 380D. 1.4Y could suspend, but, oh well.

Any insights?

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>
<http://www.nougat.org/~cchen/>