Subject: APM on Thinkpad 380D with -current as of 25-June
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/2000 19:10:59
Hi... I'm trying to use suspend with my Thinkpad 380D... Back in the 1.4Y days it would suspend just fine. zzz would cause the little suspend light to blink for a bit, then it would go into happy little sleeping mode. Have there been any changes made to break suspend mode?

I've tried reverting to using apm 1.0 commands, to no avail.

I just get:

APM set power state <1,2>: unable to enter requested state (0x6007)

I can go to standby mode (-S) mode just fine...

And trying direct mode without apmd doesn't seem to help either.

sigh...

cc

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>