Subject: Re: Noone is using dhcpd, or what's up?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2000 08:01:18
On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 11:49:55AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:

> > I just haven't had time to upgrade my dhcp server yet...
>
> Thank's to Ted it's mainly fixed now, sorting out some minor nits now...

Okay. dhcpd had been working fine for me, but yesterday I updated my
1.5 source tree and rebuilt, and dhcpd started dumping core when I tried
to run it. A friend of mine is experiencing the same thing from the
1.5_ALPHA snapshot he installed.

I updated to the new dhcpd in -current, and it launches, although nothing
has tried to boot with it yet. (I'll be trying that presently.) Is that
going to be pulled into 1.5, by any chance?

--
   Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us             E w i g e
awake ? sleep : dream;  http://acheron.ne.mediaone.net  Meerschweinchenkraft