Subject: Re: crypto tree happy?!
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/2000 23:37:40
On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:29:17PM -0700, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> Don't blow it away just yet -- I'm not finished with the integration.  I
> will be done with it by ... probably Saturday afternoon US/Pacific time
> (I was really busy with Day Job this week... life at a startup...).

Talk about it. Go2Net moved this weekend. Camping at the office has it's advantages. For example: I get out of my tent and see the Olympic range. Except my tent is inside. And, no commute.

> But, yes, NetBSD 1.5 is going to ship with fully integrated crypto.  The
> Project has filed all of the necessary things with the BXA and gotten
> approval, per the new regulations.

So we're anticipating the RSA patent expiration and stuff like that?

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>
<http://www.nougat.org/~cchen/>