Subject: Re: cvsup.pasta.cs.uit.no working?
To: Mark Davies <mark@MCS.VUW.AC.NZ>
From: Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2000 09:34:40
> Does anyone know what the status of cvsup from pasta is?  I know they were
> having some problems a little while back.  I've been trying to update my current
> from there but since about Friday I've been successfully connecting to them
> but the collections have not updated.

You could try cvsup.uk.NetBSD.org.  It distributes:

netbsd
netbsd-basesrc
netbsd-doc
netbsd-gnusrc
netbsd-sharesrc
netbsd-syssrc

It sups every two hours from sup.NetBSD.org, but AFAICT
sup.NetBSD.org only updates daily.  Soren said he'd talk to Thor
about a connection to anoncvs a while ago, but I haven't chased it up
yet....  I've only now managed to get the time to bring my NetBSD box
up to -current.

So, hopefully it'll be updated more frequently in the near future.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>