Subject: Re: "aviator pro"?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/09/2000 18:22:47
On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:
> The new one is more expensive, but is apparently possible as some kind of
> firmware upgrade, so I'm *assuming* it's compatible, but before I do anything
> drastic, I'd like to check that out.

From what I can tell, the firmware upgrade that comes with the Win2K
drivers upgrades the 2.4 to the Pro (firmware version 5). However, I
still can't get the Windows driver to interoperate with the NetBSD
driver :( (see my lamentations in
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2000/03/05/0014.html). It
works fine with NetBSD on both ends, or Windows on both ends. I suppose
I should send a PR...
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 24 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++