Subject: Re: problems at server.pasta.cs.uit.no (anoncvs.no.netbsd.org)?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/07/2000 09:26:59
On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Feico W. Dillema wrote:
> Our apologies for the inconvenience. I'm on a two week vacation right
> now, while our server is experiencing hardware problems

Anybody who runs a publicly accessible cryptosrc-intl mirror is
welcome to contact me for a password to the rsync server at
ftp.za.netbsd.org.

ftp.za.netbsd.org offers public FTP access to the cryptosrc-intl
anoncvs tree and to a checked out copy of cryptosrc-intl -current.
It also offers rsync access for other mirrors.  Unfortunately,
resources do not permit anoncvs or public rsync access.

--apb (Alan Barrett)