Subject: Re: crypto-intl: lib/libss/Makefile has gone?
To: Takahiro Kambe <taca@sky.yamashina.kyoto.jp>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/2000 09:13:38
On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
> > Must be a problem with the mirror, the master repository is OK:
> I see.  Those files are missing from anoncvs.no.netbsd.org.
>
> 	crypto-intl/include/kafs.h
> 	cryptosrc-intl/crypto-intl/lib/libss/Makefile

ftp.za.netbsd.org (which is where anoncvs.no.netbsd.org gets its
updates) had a truncated version of this file, and out of date
versions of several other files.  It's fixed now.  The problem was a
full disk, which is not likely to happen again soon, since I threw out
hundreds of megabytes of binary packages.

--apb (Alan Barrett)