Subject: Re: make build failure: libcurses
To: Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
From: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/2000 14:39:11
> After sup'ing last night, make buid dies with:
> lint -chapbxzF -D_CURSES_PRIVATE -I/usr/src/lib/libcurses -DCM_N -DCM_GT -DCM_B
> -DCM_D -i refresh.c
> refresh.c(918): argument mismatch: 4 args passed, 5 expected
> refresh.c(923): argument mismatch: 4 args passed, 5 expected
> refresh.c(929): argument mismatch: 4 args passed, 5 expected
> *** Error code 1

This is odd.  There was a commit on 20 May that changed __touchline() to take
4 arguments instead of 5.  However, this affected more files than refresh.c -

  clrtobot.c, clrtoeol.c, curses_private.h, delch.c, erase.c, insch.c,
  insdelln.c, refresh.c, toucholap.c and touchwin.c

so it's odd that you have errors for refresh.c.  Do you have any old .ln files
that could be confusing things?

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/