Subject: Re: BSDOBJDIR in crypto-intl ignored
To: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/2000 01:57:34
On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 12:47:25AM +0200, Bjoern Labitzke wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> * Bill Studenmund (wrstuden@zembu.com) [000525 23:50]:
> | Is your crypto-intl tree a real subdirectory of BSDSRCDIR ? Symlinks
>
> No, it is a symlink. I am using AnonCVS to update my sources. With that there
> are two problems:
>
>  - The crypto-intl sources are named cryptosrc-intl. (Ok, a name thing, that
>    can be changed with an option. I think I know how.)
FWIW I have a similar setup for the same reason (AnonCVS - I would prefer
getting it with sup like all my other sources).

crypto-intl is a symlink to cryptosrc-intl/crypto-intl (all sources on the
same FS) and objdirs work fine for me (with OBJMACHINE and USR_OBJMACHINE
set as well.)

%ll crypto-intl/usr.bin/kf/
[...]
lrwxr-xr-x  1 thilo  wsrc   56 May 18 09:35 obj.alpha -> /usr/src/o/o.alpha/cryptosrc-intl/crypto-intl/usr.bin/kf
lrwxr-xr-x  1 thilo  wsrc   56 May 18 09:37 obj.arm32 -> /usr/obj/obj.arm32/cryptosrc-intl/crypto-intl/usr.bin/kf
[...]
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.