Subject: Re: max nfsd's
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2000 13:33:01
Manuel Bouyer writes:
> On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 12:46:59AM +1000, Simon Burge wrote:
> > That's the point - should there be an arbitary limit?
>
> Ok. Does anyone agree that there shoudln't be any limit ?

Would it make sense to print a warning about "ridiculously large"
numbers or something?  (e.g. greater than some number)
I would hate to see a typo launch 1000+ nfsd processes.
Not that a warning is necessary or anything, just an idea.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | NetBSD ist Affengeil.
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | Nachts ist es kaelter
I speak for myself, not for my employer.  | als draussen.