Subject: Re: Mozilla M16
To: None <adam@pulstar.albedo.art.pl>
From: Shin'ichiro TAYA <taya@sm.sony.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 05/22/2000 23:44:11
From: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.albedo.art.pl>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:04:55 +0200 (CEST)

> > Nightly builds of Mozilla (called M16 although it's not been
> > released yet) work great on NetBSD -current with the Linux emulation.
>
> Brian,
>
> I guess we don't need precompiled Mozilla.  We'd like to see Mozilla M16
> compiled from the source code in NetBSD package form.
>
> Do others agree with me?

Yes, I agree.

I tried to run Mozilla M15 on NetBSD-current several nights.
I fixed several points and dist/bin/viewer worked except gtk
scrollbars. With GTK scrollbar off, native scrollbar appears and
content of the window scrolls.
Mozilla-bin only shows blank window with title "Select User Profile".
I think there is another issue around XUL or GFX.
Could anyone advice me where to debug?