Subject: 3CXFEM656C
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan M. Hurst <ryan.hurst@home.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/21/2000 05:13:37
I'm wondering if anyone has had luck with 3Com's new PC Card
<http://www.3com.com/mobile/pccards/3cxfem656c.html>, I am constantly
loosing my dongle to my 3c575TX and since this card has a the xjack I am
hoping I can use it instead. I am however unable to find any work being
done on drivers for it for NetBSD. Does any one know of such a project?

When I insert the card I get the following from my DMESG :
3Com Corporation, 3CXFEM656C-LAN, LAN, 1 (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0)
vendor
0x10b7 product 0x6564 (ethernet network, revision 0x10) at cardbus1 dev
0 functi
on 0 not configured
3Com Corporation, 3CXFEM656C-MDM, MDM, 1 (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0)
vendor
0x10b7 product 0x6565 (miscellaneous communications, revision 0x10) at
cardbus1
dev 0 function 1 not configured

Ryan M. Hurst