Subject: Re: pppd, And /etc/rc.d question
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/13/2000 09:04:22
On Fri, 12 May 2000, Peter Seebach wrote:

> In message <200005130353.UAA18516@champagne.dsg.stanford.edu>, Jonathan Stone w
> rites:
> >Its not the *work* I see people complaining about, its the
> >breakage done during the work.  Seems to me that IPv6 changes
> >weren't being tested without IPv6 until after they were committed,
> >at which point other people noticed things had broken.
>
> Testing is another part of the work.

Which is exactly why I play with current. I just ask questions when things
break.

Plus the documentation actually exists. Speaking of which, can someone
point me to the documentation for updating my /etc directory? Thanks.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte