Subject: Re: sendmail and netbsd
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@conmicro.cx>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/2000 10:26:12
On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 11:02:29AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> Thanks, but no thanks.  I can do pretty much whatever I need to with a
> sendmail.cf file -- but because it's difficult for NO GOOD REASON, I choose
> not to.

Amen. I don't do sendmail.cf for most of the same reasons I don't do COBOL.

That said, is there a replacement that 1) provides *all* of the same
functionality as sendmail, including stuff like RBL, procmail, fetchmail,
and other highly useful programs? Just because I hate sendmail.cf doens't
mean that I don't use sendmail's capabilities.