Subject: RE: CardBus help..
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
From: Ryan M. Hurst <ryanh@valicert.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2000 17:16:50
Thanks Peter!

Yes, I did do all of the same, I did not however have the PANIC problem with
the PCI_BIOS stuff; my machine continued to work but the problem persisted.

For me the CardBus is much preferred not necessarily for the performance
(although it would be nice to get the lion share of my 100BT) but for the
ability to have both my 3c575TX and WaveLan card in at the same time.

I will cvs update again and make new dmesgs and send them again.

Thanks for the help,

Ryan