Subject: Re: CardBus help..
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2000 00:07:10
In message <OGEEJOBCGPHIPHEMIGDMOENICCAA.ryanh@valicert.com>, "Ryan M. Hurst" w
rites:
>For about a month I have been trying to get assistance from this group with
>a cardbus problem I am having with no luck. Can some one recommend a place
>where I can get some help with this? This is the "can't get mac address"
>error that uccurs on pcic with the IOBASE being set to small, any help
>appreciated.

Are you doing CardBus, or pcic?  If you're trying to set an IO address, I
assume you're doing pcic, which isn't CardBus, and which is also fairly dodgy,
being weird old ISA hardware.  If you're doing CardBus, you shouldn't have
to set an IOBASE or anything of the sort.

Which kernel are you running?  What's dmesg say?

[sorry, folks, support reflexes.]

-s