Subject: bug in libc build?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/2000 13:31:34
this one just bit me again and I'm not sure if its something I did or if
its actually a bug.

Doing a 'make build' with UPDATE=0 MKOBJDIRS=yes to get a full build I find
that for some circumstance libc builds nsparse.h in /usr/src/lib/libc
rather than in /usr/src/lib/libc/obj. When this happens libc doesn't build
and all sorts of things start breaking later. If I stop the build mv
nsparse.h into obj things work fine.

Also if you've ever done a make obj and then the BSDOBJDIR target changes
the obj symlinks are all broken, but make obj doesn't fix this. Is this a bug?

--Chuck