Subject: Re: hpt366 anyone?
To: Roger Brooks <R.S.Brooks@liverpool.ac.uk>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/2000 15:00:45
Hi !

I have a pair a Celeron 466 (Intel never lock SMP on Celerons; bad rumor),
and you could overclock them when you put the bus to 75Mhz (83Mhz is really
hard to get). Of course, you have good 100Mhz RAM chips ?
You could not change multiplier, and any kind of Celeron pass the 75Mhz bus
whith no problems.