Subject: Network Load Monitoring Tool.
To: None <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mohammed Ali Siddiqui <masidiqi@ccse.kfupm.edu.sa>
List: current-users
Date: 04/12/2000 22:45:01
Hi,
  I'm going to develop a network load monitoring tool, so I was searching
about the existing NLM Tools to find out what facilities they provide,
following mail of your mailing list was in my one the search rsults.
I'll be very thankful if somebody can provide me some info. or with some
links about commercial or other Network Load Monitoring Tools.