Subject: kernel config files
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/10/2000 08:25:55
	After doing a recent update of my NetBSD sources I decided to go
update my kernel and noticed that there were 40 new revisions since I
last updated my modified kernel config.  Since I didn't feel like going
through the whole thing again I decided to do a bunch more work a write
a script to do it for me:  ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/misc/erh/setconf.tgz
	It's not perfect but you can do "./applyconf MYMACH to GENERIC"
and have it flip each line on or off (according to what it is in MYMACH).
It'll also tell you what's new in GENERIC and what's in MYMACH that isn't
in GENERIC.
	Enjoy.

eric