Subject: Re: sys/socket.h
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: None <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/2000 14:22:23
On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 11:09:42AM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 10:13:49PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > > #include <sys/socket.h>
> > > int main(){return 0;}
> > >

> Ah - socket(2) mentions needing types.h.. odd that I have binary that actually
> compiled on 10 Jan without it though..
	Looking at the history of sys/socket.h as far back as July doesn't
reveal any changes in what it includes.  it doesn't include anything,
and it didn't previously.  Could it be that some other header in the source
for the binary you compiled that used to include sys/types.h?  Did you
actually compile this example program above?

eric